Author Topic: new home  (Read 4170 times)

Uncle Eph

• Free Grazer
new home
« on: October 07, 2005, 01:47:50 PM »
well girls it looks like we have a new home, I started a new rifle today and found a new place to hang my hat, life is good.
never trust anything designed after 1912

John Boy

• Free Grazer
Re: new home
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 03:39:27 PM »
I started a new rifle today ... And?
Regards
John
SASS ~ Darkside WartHog ~ SBSS (OGB, w/Star) ~ SCORRS
GAF Bvt 1st LT, Atlantic Division Scouts
Devote Convert to BPCR

Uncle Eph

• Free Grazer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 05:59:39 PM »
well I try and build a rifle every winter, the last ten years they have been single shots, this year I have a couple of choices; a older S Sharps that I am thinking about making a 50-70 Gemmer type rifle out of and a course I always have a couple RB actions to play with just have to figure out which one to spend my money on.

Delmonico

• Free Grazer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 08:51:33 PM »
"sides that I now know what John Boy really looks like. ::)

Silver Creek Slim will have to get a good pic for mine at the GAF Muster, perhaps with sourdough clear up to my elbows. ::)

Build the Gemmer style, those are good lookin. ;)

John Boy

• Free Grazer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 09:52:36 PM »
Delmonico ... nice to hear your voice Pard.  Yep, my git up for the Best Dressed Contest at our NJ State Match.  Nope, didn't win
  • Copy of 1880 Tux
  • Vintage 1900 Waltham pocket watch and fob
  • Ivory headed cane
  • Check out them spats  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Regards
John
SASS ~ Darkside WartHog ~ SBSS (OGB, w/Star) ~ SCORRS
GAF Bvt 1st LT, Atlantic Division Scouts
Devote Convert to BPCR

Delmonico

• Free Grazer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 10:15:58 PM »
Nice outfit, it really works nice with your features.  I've been thinking about the combination I'm gonna have Slim photo me in at the GAF Muster, not going to win a best dressed, maybe the needs  TV makeover dept.  It will be lots of color, with patches, flour all over and one of my loud calico aprons, perhaps a Sunday one one when I look about dead. 

Had one like that get in a statewide rural paper about 3 years ago, taken at Ft. Kearny, I looked almost scary, it said I looked like I'd been on a 90 day trail drive. ;D

Didn't know you were Polish, I've became an Honorary Czech by being able to cook the cusine. ;)

Uncle Eph

• Free Grazer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 09:32:52 AM »
John, you look like you should be shootin' with the likes of Farrow and Hepburn, right handsome.