Author Topic: Request your prayers and help  (Read 3075 times)

Fairshake

• Free Grazer
Request your prayers and help
« on: May 04, 2010, 08:35:08 PM »
My SASS handle is Fairshake and my given name is David Shultz and I live in Louisiana just about 20 miles east of Baton Rouge. I am 63 years old with diabetes, 4 bad disc(pain pump installed inside of body) I had trouble breathing around last Christmas and after seeing several different doctors found the problem. My right side diaphragm is paralyzed and is only allowing me to breathe on the left lung. I breathe through a machine 4 times a day with medicine inserted that helps the working lung with it's work. I have never asked for anything like this in my entire life as I 'm a very independent person that does not ask for help. If you have the time or the will to say a prayer then it will be appreciated. Thank You for your time David
Lord of Soot, Sass 81802, NRA, BOLD, Deadwood Marshal, Border Vigilante, Warthog  So That His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat

West Fargo

• Free Grazer
  • We take our heritage for the past, live in the pre
Re: Request your prayers and help
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 10:15:58 AM »
Prayers up for ya Pard
The futher down the road ya go the tougher they get and I live in the last house.

"Blink and ya die in the dark"

Smokin Guns John

• Free Grazer
  • Me 'n' the Missus
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 12:33:43 PM »
Fairshake -

Prayers away for you, your family and friends.

Sometimes it is good to share the bad times, too.  Every now and then we all need a hand - even us independent types.
Smokin Guns John

"Badges? We ain't got no badges.  We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any steenking badges...."

Proud holder of a "Dark Side" sticky

USAF OCT '68 - JUN '78; Darksider, Warthog, SASS, SCORRS, SBSS, NRAL, BPCRS, LASSOOS, .22LR BPCRS

Decon Posen

• Free Grazer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 08:56:23 AM »
kneel mail is on its way and may you have a blessed day
Just my nickles worth of dimes

Somedays your sitting on the horse, somedays your sitting on the ground

USN (ret) 1970-1994
SASS #60458
Pungo Posse

Col. Nathan C. Riddles

• Free Grazer
  • Whar's thet consarned yankee?
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 06:10:03 PM »
How're you doin Dave? Been prayin for you.