Author Topic: WWJD?  (Read 2144 times)

Thuer breath

• Free Grazer
WWJD?
« on: October 08, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »
Howdy Pards, I have a question, Do you think Jesus would by a foreign car?  After all, it is written the deciples were all in one ACCORD!

capgunkelly

• Free Grazer
Re: WWJD?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 02:22:32 PM »
Howdy Pards, I have a question, Do you think Jesus would by a foreign car?  After all, it is written the deciples were all in one ACCORD!

I don't think He woulda bought one, more like got a donation.  But yeah lots of Bible guys did foreign [how many Israeli makes were there?]
I remember Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land, and the roar of David's Triumph is heard in the hills. So at least they went Brit.

And back in the beginning, ""God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in His Fury."  So HE went with American Plymouths then.

You also get a couple of other American products from GM in Psalm 83 where the passage urges the LORD to "pursue your enemies with your Tempest [a Pontiac] and terrify them with your Storm [a GEO]."

And for heavy truckin' HE used a Dodge like when HE gave the 10 commandments for it says Moses' followers were warned not to go up the mount "until the Ram's horn sounds a long blast."