Author Topic: Prayer for healing  (Read 3055 times)

bobbyb43

• Free Grazer
Prayer for healing
« on: September 06, 2011, 09:44:27 AM »
I am requesting prayer for a fellow member, Bob Radcliff of the Pleasant Shade Chapter. Bob was diagnosed with cancer of the bladder, and since he is a born again Christian, I know God will hear all our prayers. He had this 3 years ago and had surgery and all the treatments. This time it is different, he is a child of God, and God's healing is greater than any man on earth. We give God the praise and glory for the healing, because it has already been sent according to the word of Jesus. Now we just need to accept it in the name of Jesus.

West Fargo

• Free Grazer
  • We take our heritage for the past, live in the pre
Re: Prayer for healing
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 01:03:13 PM »
Prayers up for Bob
The futher down the road ya go the tougher they get and I live in the last house.

"Blink and ya die in the dark"

w44wcf

• Free Grazer
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 01:15:01 PM »
Sorry to hear about Bob. Prayers up.

Please pass this along to Bob:

Here's a few things I have learned about cancer:
1.) Eat nothing with sugar - it feeds cancer

2.) Do not use artifical sweetners nor anything that contains them (ex: Diet pop)

3.) Maintain a body PH of 7.4+ cancer has a hard time existing in an alkaline environment
http://www.alkaline-alkaline.com/ph_food_chart.html
http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/cancerselftreatment.htm

4.) Asparagus
A close friend tried this a few years ago after going through all the medical profession had to offer and then was
given 6 months to live. Today, he is alive and well and is latest tests show no signs of cancer.  
Place cooked asparagus in a blender and liquefy to make a puree, and store in the refrigerator. Give the patient 4
full tablespoons twice daily, morning and evening. It can be diluted with water and used as a cold or hot drink.

5.) This is interesting - Maple Syrup / Baking Soda Trojan Horse
http://truthpills.wordpress.com/health/ ... jan-horse/
"An Oncologist in Rome Italy, Dr. Tullio Simoncini, has been destroying cancer tumors with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). Sodium bicarbonate is safe, extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to cancer tissues. It
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 01:21:46 PM by w44wcf »
aka w30wcf
aka Jack Christian SASS 11993 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
aka John Kort
NRA Life member
.22 W.C.F., .30 W.C.F., .38 W.C.F., .44 W.C.F., .45 Colt  Cartridge Historian

Smokin Guns John

• Free Grazer
  • Me 'n' the Missus
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 03:48:17 PM »
Prayers away.
Smokin Guns John

"Badges? We ain't got no badges.  We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any steenking badges...."

Proud holder of a "Dark Side" sticky

USAF OCT '68 - JUN '78; Darksider, Warthog, SASS, SCORRS, SBSS, NRAL, BPCRS, LASSOOS, .22LR BPCRS

sebastianguy

• Free Grazer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 08:12:11 AM »
My Prayers with you.